Employment Law covers everything to do with the fundamental contract of employment between employer and employee. Whether it’s the drafting of a contract, understanding a contract, breaches of a contract, the absence of a proper contact, the termination of a contract or unfair treatment under a contract – we deal with every aspect of employment law representing both employers and employees.
Whatever your query, big or small, don’t hesitate to get in touch to talk it through. You will feel better having the support of a specialist to guide you.
Running a business whether large, medium or small can have its challenges. We support businesses of all sizes and the advantage to using our Employment Law service is that we get to know your business inside out. Every company functions differently and the last thing we will do – is to tell you how to run your business. Instead, we will get to know you, your ethos, your brand and will work with you to achieve your goals.
We can assist you with:
- Drafting Settlement Agreements
- On site clinics at your premises for numerous Settlement
- Agreement appointments (as long as we were not involved in the drafting of those Agreements- we have to be independent advisers);
- Drafting contracts of employment including any restrictive covenants protecting your business once people leave;
- Changes to contracts of employment;
- Any Unfair / Constructive Dismissal claims;
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures;
- Maternity / Paternity Rights;
- Health and Safety at Work;
- Employment Tribunal (including ACAS conciliation)
We offer an initial consultation at £75 + VAT. There are no hidden costs to get the advice that you need to move forward. You don’t have to instruct us any further if you don’t need to. At least you would have peace of mind and know which direction to take. Appointments can be in person or over the telephone, whichever is more convenient for you. Due to demand, they do however need to be booked in advance.
For projects such as drafting contracts we can offer a fixed fee as opposed to our normal hourly rate.
We like to build relationships that last, and many commercial clients come back for advice time and time again. The more you inform us about your business, the better we can assist you now and in the future.
Contact our Employment Law Specialist Mounia Le Gaufey on 01707 387 890 or firstname.lastname@example.org